Find Our Practices

Approximately 10% of all hearing losses can be helped medically. Thanks to modern technological advances it is likely that the remaining 90% may be helped with hearing aids.

Contact Us:

Tel: 086 111 2690

Postal Address:

Postnet Suite 185,
Private Bag X3,
Atlasville 
1465

Consulting Hours:

Monday- Friday: 8:00- 17:00
Saturday: special appointment only

Send Feedback:

Feedback Form

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

 

Advanced East Rand Day Hospital

Advanced East Rand Day Hospital

  • Advanced East Rand Day Hospital, 52 Olivia Rd, Eveleigh, Boksburg, 1459

    -26.188911, 28.246685
  • 011 815 1886

 

Hearing Institute Sunward Park

Hearing Institute

  • 10 Albrecht Road, Sunward Park, BOKSBURG, 1459
    Tel: 011 913 1983 086 111 2690

    -26.257630, 28.258031
  • 011 913 1983

 

Hearing Institute Springs

Hearing Institute Springs

  • Walko Medical Centre, Cnr Achillis Street & 9 Medea Street, Pollak Park, SPRINGS, 1559 Tel: 011 815 1886 or 086 111 2690

    -26.266783, 28.432325
  • 011 815 1886

 

Hearing Institute Dalview

Hearing Institute Dalview

  • Life Dalview Hospital, Specialists Rooms, 11 Hendrik Potgieter Avenue, Dalview, 1541 Tel : 011 747 0747 086 111 2690

    -26.243396, 28.354120
  • 011 740-9013

 

Hearing Institute Benoni Medicross

Hearing Institute Benoni Medicross

  • Benoni Medicross, Cnr Great North & Kei Road, Farrarmere, BENONI, 1501

    -26.240248, 28.353606
  • 011 913 1983

 

Hearing Institute Boksburg Medicross

Hearing Institute Boksburg

  • Boksburg Medicross, Cnr Trichardt & North Rand Road, BOKSBURG, 1459 011 913 1983 086 111 2690

    -26.177057, 28.254179
  • 011 913 1983

 

Hearing Institute Vereeniging Medicross

Hearing Institute Vereeniging Medicross

  • EXP Medical Center, Cnr Nile Drive & The Square, Three Rivers, VEREENIGING, 1929 Tel: 016 423 3672 086 111 2690

    -26.162158, 28.306282
  • 016 423 3672

 

Carnival Mall Medicross Dalpark

Hearing Institute Carnival Mall Medicross

  • Carnival Mall Medicross, Cnr Heidelberg Road & Airport Road, Dalpark, 1541 Tel: 011 815 1886 086 111 2690

    -26.661614, 27.970202
  • 011 815 1886